Instead of really going out to exercise, the boyfriend has done a virtual leap in cyberspace to catch hold of the phenomenon known as musical baton. After having his fill with the baton, he slyly passed it on to me (and five others) without warning. What’s a girl to do but to catch it and continue the race?
So here goes.
Total volume of music files on my computer:
11.80GB, 2461 songs and 6.9 days
The last CD I bought was:
Err….err….hmm….ah hah! Jay Chou’s Ye Hui Mei, which I think is still under the infinite custody of Popartgirl (gimme back, you tootch)
Song playing right now:
Train’s Drops of Jupiter
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
- If You Leave by Nada Surf from Music from the O.C Mix 2 (always reminds me of the period of time before the boyfriend and I got back together)
- 100 Years by Five For Fighting from The Battle for Everything
- With or Without You by U2 from The Best of 1980 – 1990
- Let Down by Radiohead from OK Computer (my companion during those depressed days)
- Chocolate by Snow Patrol from Final Straw
Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Adrian (yes you, Mr Loo)