So far, my first week of the year involves:
- A pile of things lying on my bedroom floor as I attempt to de-clutter
- Plans to paint the room red or blue (can’t decide which) in order to Ikea-fy it
- Getting spoilt by the fact that I now have the iPod: I am addicted to watching Battlestar Galactica and the hilarious How I Met Your Mother while taking the train (yes, I laugh out loud in the train)
- Watching BSG means I get to ogle at Jamie Bamber (oooh his rippling muscles) and Katee Sackhoff
- Wasting my gym subscription by not going for workouts
- Teaching my mother how to SMS in English
Next week should be more exciting, hopefully.