Are we compatible?
Are we in sync with each other?
Should we get married?
Too late! Only five more days to the deed but oh well, there’s no harm in playing with this meme. Tell me how many I got correct, boyf! And if you dare, try it on your blog too.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Gears of war. Or some other random Xbox game. He doesn’t watch TV programmes on his TV, strangely enough.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
If he is ordering, he would get a Caesar salad with any dressing. He’s not too fussed.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
No clams, mussels etc. But he doesn’t mind crabs and lobsters. Expensive taste, eh.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Depends on what’s on the tap – he’s not fussed about his beer brands, though there is preference for Erdinger.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Easy peasy – Victoria Junior College.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
Sometimes 10, sometimes 11.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Macs and iPods.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Don’t think he has a favourite type.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Wagyu beef! Or KFC.
10. What is his favourite cereal?
He’s not a cereal lover.
11. What would he never wear?
Well. A thong?
12. What is his favourite sports team?
He doesn’t have favourites because he is a mercenary.
13. Who will he vote for?
Not the ruling party, I’m sure.
14. Who is his best friend?
Me! Me! Me! And then his Xbox.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
He loves everything about me. Haha! Err, probably buy clothes/accessories without throwing out old ones.
16. How many cities/countries has he lived in?
Just one. Singapuraaa.
17. What is his heritage?
Chinese all the way. Hokkien plus Hainanese plus Cantonese.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
19. Did he play sports in high school?
No. He was a geeky choir boy.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing Xbox. Geez.