1. Coming home and hearing the kitteh going “meow meow meow meow”, as if to say, I’m so happy to see you!
2. Watering my ickle plants and watching them grow taller and strong
3. Waking up to toast and Ovaltine made by husband
4. Picking up my parcels from the post office
5. Walking in the rain, my bright pink brolly keeping me dry and feeling snug and warm in my wellies and Uniqlo +J jacket
6. Holding hands with husband
7. Putting up the Christmas tree and letting the lights twinkle in the dark
8. Inhaling the lavender scented air coming out from the Muji vapourizer that we got from Tokyo while tucked in bed
9. The laziness of Sundays
10. Sinking my teeth into an Original Glazed donut from Krispy Kreme
2 thoughts on “10 things that make me happy”
When u say “Ickle Plant” do u mean tt it’s icky? or is the real name of the plant reallly ickle plant?
erm i mean that it’s tiny???